You can make this delicious Vegetarian Broccoli and Cheese Quiche recipe in about 45 minutes. It features Thrive Life broccoli, onion slices and cheddar cheese all of which are on sale in January. You can check out all the January Thrive Life specials here.
This quiche recipe also calls for 5 large eggs. No eggs on hand? No problem! Have you tried Thrive Life's scrambled egg mix yet? If you haven't, your life is about to get easier. No more cracking eggs and dealing with those pesky egg shells. You just scoop, mix with water and use. Simple and easy. I love cooking and baking with the scrambled egg mix and you never have to worry about running out of eggs.
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek