Moist and soft muffins recipe with healthy ingredients for your kids. These Apple Zucchini Muffins are easy to make and hit the spot for breakfast or lunch. This recipe is vegan and makes plenty for the whole family. Simply pull out a box of your favorite yellow cake mix and add Thrive Life Fuji Apples and Thrive Life Zucchini with a bit of cinnamon. It's so quick!
- 1 box of your favorite yellow cake mix
- 2 Cups Thrive Life Fuji Apples
- 1 Cup Thrive Life Zucchini
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Heat oven to the temperature listed on your cake mix directions.
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, blend Fuji apples into a fine powder. Blend zucchini into a fine powder.
- Pour cake mix, Fuji apple powder, zucchini powder, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients listed on your cake mix box.
- Mix until smooth and place batter into equal portions in a muffin tin.
- Bake in oven for 15–20 minutes (until golden brown)
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek