Sausage and Spinach Pasta Recipe
This perfect pasta dish can be served to your family in about 20 minutes. Doesn't it look delicious? For awhile I didn't try Thrive Life sausage crumbles and for the life of me I don't know what made me wait. I love having these freeze dried sausage crumbles on hand to toss into our scrambled eggs, use as a topper on salads or make delicious and easy meals like this sausage and spinach pasta. The Thrive Life sausage crumbles are also on special this month in November. Be sure to check out the delivery specials here.
Thrive Life freeze dried onion slices and freeze dried spinach are also on special this month. I keep these freeze dried onion slices on hand for everything. No more cleaning, chopping, smell and crying. The freeze dried spinach is not only perfect for this recipe but to toss into your smoothies. You'll never know it's in there.
If, by chance, you're not a fan of spinach you can either leave it out or substitute freeze dried kale. I like switching them out for this recipe because both are tasty and good for you.
We prefer penne pasta for this recipe but you can substitute any pasta and it will be just as yummy.
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek
Stay updated on sales and recipes. Sign up for our newsletter.