This month Thrive Life has grilled chicken dices and sweet corn on sale! Having freeze dried foods on hand makes recipes a snap. You can even grab some Thrive Life freeze dried shredded cheddar cheese for this recipe. Having freeze dried cheese on hand is the ultimate in easy and reducing waste because it's in a can and you just rehydrate it. Watch how easy and convenient it is here.
The cheesy chicken and corn casserole takes about 30 minutes and will have your family drooling for more! If you're reading this in November be sure to check out all Thrive Life's monthly delivery specials here!
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek