Apple Pork Grilled Cheese Recipe! A Delicious Twist On Your Standard Grilled Cheese!
I love grilled cheese sandwiches. Sometimes I want a little something more and these Apple Pork Grilled Cheese hit the spot! Just think a tad bit fruity with tasty and tender pulled pork and ooey and gooey melted cheese! Oh yes please!
This recipe is easy to make and 3 of the main ingredients are on sale during Thrive Life's Black Friday sale. If you're seeing this after the sale you'll want to pick up Thrive Life Granny Smith Apples, Thrive Life Pulled Pork and Thrive Life Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Haven't had freeze dried cheese before? It's easy. Watch my video here to see how you can stop buying commercial cheese that may go moldy before you use and switch over to freeze dried cheese.
This recipe calls for red onions. Since I no longer chop onions or have had an onion in my house in many years, I just substitute Thrive Life chopped onions. These are super convenient to have on hand. If you prefer a bigger slice of onion Thrive has you covered too. The Thrive Life onion slices are on sale for Black Friday too.
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here
Lisa and Rich Jelinek
Stay updated on sales and recipes. Sign up for our newsletter.