Homemade popsicles are the best! They don't contain all the preservatives and added sugars that commercial popsicles contain. This month Thrive Life has freeze dried pineapples, blueberries and peach slices all on their August Delivery special which is the perfect time to stock up on these fruits so you can make popsicles all year!
These are sure to be a hit with you and kiddos too! You can feel food about snacking when you're eating real foods that taste great!
If you're reading this in August be sure to ship to the Delivery specials. To qualify for Delivery prices just mark your order as a Delivery at checkout. The next month you'll receive an email to keep your current selections, change items or cancel your Delivery. Check out the monthly specials again because that's where you'll save the most!
Shop for Thrive Life blueberries
Shop for Thrive Life pineapples
Shop for Thrive Life peach slices
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek