Thick And Hearty Tomato Sauce Recipe
I love spaghetti! It's one of my favorite meals but the sodium in commercial jars is usually quite high. Take a look at the ingredient list and you'll be shocked on all the words you have no idea what they mean. If you're looking for a quick and clean thick and hearty tomato sauce recipe, look no further!
This recipe has Thrive Life Ground Beef but you can substitute Thrive Life Ground Turkey, Thrive Life Sausage Crumbles or even Thrive Life Chopped Chicken if you're looking to keep this recipe low sodium. Herb-Ox makes sodium free beef and chicken bouillon if you want to keep this low sodium too!
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek
Stay updated on sales and recipes. Sign up for our newsletter.