Thrive Life's mashed potatoes make life easy! However mashed potatoes can get boring and this is a delicious way to turn mashed potatoes into a delicious meal! It only takes 20 minutes and feathers our Thrive Life Pulled Pork. I'm a fan of the pulled pork because not only is it easy, it is so tender and you'd think you spent all day making it! This meal will have the family asking for more and think you're the top chef!
We love keeping Thrive Life Green Onions on hand because they are the perfect addition to any meal as either a mix in or topping. Why buy, clean and chop green onions when you can keep them on hand all the time and not worry about them getting slimy?
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek