Doesn't a Spinach and Cheese Omelette sound good? You head to the fridge and guess what? You're out of eggs AGAIN. How many times does that happen? Maybe you buy eggs but then never seem to use all of them by the expiration date. Egg prices are on the rise and the last thing you want to do is buy eggs and then toss them in the garbage wasting your valuable dollars.
In steps Thrive Life Scrambled Egg Mix! Yay!! These are the perfect solution to no waste because you just use what you need out of the container. How perfect is that?
These eggs are so handy that I use them for baking all the time. No need to worry about cracked shells when you're using the Thrive Life Scrambled Egg Mix!
Here's an easy recipe for a Spinach and Cheese Omelette. You can customize this omelette any way you want. If you rather add Thrive freeze dried kale instead of Thrive freeze dried spinach...go for it!
Spinach and Cheese Omelette Recipe with Freeze Dried Eggs
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek