I love tomato soup year round. This recipe kick your average tomato soup into a tasty dinner to eat as soup or as a topping to mashed potatoes!
The Grilled Chicken Tomato Bisque uses Thrive Life Grilled Chicken Dices. If you haven't used freeze dried chicken before you're in for a treat! It's easy to use and there's no waste or mess. Sounds like a dream, right? We've been using Thrive's freeze dried chicken (they have 3 - grilled, chopped and seasoned) for the past few years and love the convenience.
Thrive Life Tomato Powder is another amazing food because it's super versatile! It's perfect for any dish that calls for tomato paste or tomato sauce. We even use it as an additional flavoring to foods. The part I really love is that it's low sodium. So if you're following a low sodium diet grab some Thrive Tomato Powder and switch out the Thrive Grilled Chicken Dices for Thrive Chopped Chicken which is also low in sodium.
Enjoy the recipe for Grilled Chicken Tomato Bisque whether you eat is like a soup or use it as a topping over Thrive Mashed Potatoes!
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek