Happy October! We have a much welcomed surprise for you this (and will be every month now) - the NEW Monthly Specials Pack!! This allows you to purchase ALL of the pantry-can size items that are on special and save 30% overall! How awesome is that?!?
The Thrive October Specials Pack is a great way to stock your pantry or food storage area with ease!
We are often asked what to make with your freeze dried foods. Freeze dried foods are REAL food and can be used just like you use your fresh food...except you need to rehydrate or refresh your foods. This is a simple process because you just add water or toss the freeze dried foods into what you're making. You may need to add additional water to refresh your foods.
Here's 2 delicious recipes to get you started with this month's specials pack! We've made both the Chicken Enchiladas and Shepherds Pie and they were easy to make and hit the spot!
There's another special this month! If you've been wanting to become a Thrive Life Consultant, you'll receive a $25 Thrive credit when you join with one of our Thrive Life Starter Kits!
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek