Want your breakfast to pack an extra nutritional punch to the gut?!
(In a good way of course.)
Add 9 different fruits and veggies to your next batch of pancakes with Ruvi Clean.
Start your day off right by getting some powerful nutrition that will fill you with energy and physical and mental well-being.
These pancakes have grape, fuji apple, banana, zucchini, cucumber, granny smith apple, spinach, moringa, and kale. Your kids won’t even know you snuck it in there, we promise.
Cinnamon Apple Pancakes With Fruits And Veggies From Ruvi Recipe
- 2 cups Flour
- ¼ cup Brown sugar
- 4 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 packets Ruvi Clean
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups Milk
- ½ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 Large granny smith apple, peeled and grated
- Add all dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well.
- Add milk, eggs, vegetable oil and grated apple. Mix until well-combined.
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cup scoops onto the griddle and cook 3-4 minutes or until there are bubbles on the surface. Flip and cook an additional 1-2 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Eat up! Serve with butter and maple syrup or fresh fruit!
Nutrition Facts Per Serving (2 pancakes):
Serving Size: 2 Pancakes (Makes about 12 pancakes)
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Lisa and Rich Jelinek