Craft a fast-paced and healthy dinner that’ll satisfy even the pickiest of taste buds! The Southwest Chicken Chef Pack gives you 9 clean and simple ingredients, plus easy to read recipe cards so you can whip up 3 delicious meals with minimum prep work. Just grab a couple of household items off the shelf and have dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes.
Your Southwest Chicken Chef Pack includes the following 7 recipes:
- Chicken Fajitas
- Zesty Black Beans
- Green Chili & Sweet Corn Brown Rice
- Tortilla Soup
- Corn & Cheddar Biscuits
- Chicken Pasta Skillet
- Effortless Queso Dip
This pack includes the following pantry cans and spice can:
- 1 Seasoned Chicken Slices (FD)
- 1 Red Bell Peppers (FD)
- 1 Instant Brown Rice
- 1 Onion Slices (FD)
- 1 Sweet Corn (FD)
- 1 Velouté (Rich Chicken Gravy)
- 1 Green Chili Peppers (FD)
- 1 Instant Black Beans
- 1 Chef's Choice Seasoning Blend
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek