How To Make The Easiest Homemade Applesauce Ever!
Are you ready? 2 ingredients and you will WOW your family with the easiest homemade applesauce ever. Here's the funny thing, I'm counting water as an ingredient. That's how E-A-S-Y this applesauce is to make.
There is no way I'm going to peel apples, cook them and blend them to make applesauce. I don't have the time for that.
I also don't like store-bought applesauce because many come with preservatives and sugars. This is the perfect addition to my snack world and it takes under 1 minute to make. Plus it's unsweetened which is a major plus.
In the video, I'm making a 1/2 recipe. I do this often because many times I use applesauce in baking recipes. Once you get your Thrive Life Applesauce, you can make Healthy Strawberry Banana Applesauce Cookies and our Healthy Applesauce Muffins. I also have a video on how to give your applesauce even a healthier boost of goodness! Click here to "healthy up" your applesauce.
Thrive Life Applesauce is simply crushed apples. Just add water for instant applesauce. I blend for about 15-20 seconds and you'll notice the consistency start to thicken when you are blending. Blend a little more for a thicker applesauce.
We also like to mix in cinnamon and find that when you add cinnamon there is no need to add anything else. The applesauce also tastes great on toast and you can use it in place of butter or oil and cut those calories.
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek
Stay updated on sales and recipes. Sign up for our newsletter.