Thrive Life foods are mostly freeze dried but they do have some dehydrated foods too. When you're shopping on our website, you'll see freeze dried on the shopping page so you can easily tell which foods are freeze dried vs. dehydrated. This brings up the question about what's the difference between the two?
Below we've answered that for you and some additional information about freeze dried and dehydrated foods and be sure to check out the video too.
What’s the difference between freeze dried foods and dehydrated foods?
There are three ways you can use freeze dried foods in everyday cooking:
Refresh: Place the food in a container with the recommended amount of water, then let it sit until soft. Then you can add the food as desired or instructed by a recipe. This method is best for dishes like salads, pies, or enchiladas.
Throw & Go: Add dry ingredients to your pan with the recommended amount of water and let the food soften while you cook. This method is best for dishes like curry, stir fry, or soup. You can find the recommended usage instructions on the individual product pages or on the can label.
Snack: Grab a Snackies bag for easy snacking on the go, or make your own snack variety by mixing some of your favorite fruits and veggies.
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek