I know you'll love this Thrive Life story just as much as I did from Lindsay Budge.
Thrive Life cherries dumped across my bedroom floor as two giggling children happily shoved fistfuls of the sweet morsels into their red-stained mouths…that was what I walked into just minutes after I’d vacuumed. What a mess! But how could I complain? My toddlers had picked an antioxidant-, vitamin-, and nutrient-packed snack over goldfish crackers or fruit snacks!
As a busy mom of 7, I understand why 34% of kids and teens eat fast food on any given day.* It takes a lot of work to cook up a nourishing meal that also tastes good…that’s why I love Thrive!
We can quickly make a breakfast smoothie with blueberries and kale from my pantry, we save time chopping veggies for a homemade soup, and we can get an entire meal on the table in 20 minutes with Simple Plate! Sometimes we even pull out a can of mangoes for a late-night snack (my 8-year-old’s favorite!)
These nutrient-packed meals are now the norm in our house and the drive-thru is just for special occasions! Thrive has helped us find the balance and reduces my mommy stress (well, as long as the cherries stay out of the carpet!)
I hope your family enjoys Thrive as much as we do!
Thriving Mamma & Wife of Thrive Life Co-Founder
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek