This is a tasty twist on your classic tomato soup recipe. Enjoy!
Spiced Tomato Soup Recipe
- 2 cups Thrive Life Onion Slices
- 7 cups Thrive Life Tomato Dices
- 2 cans Coconut milk (13.5oz), or for a richer taste use 2 cans of Coconut cream (yummy)
- 6 Tbsp cholula (or your favorite hot sauce)
- 3 handfuls Roasted Sliced Almonds
- 2 cups water
1. Heat about 2 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan. Add 2 cups onion and stir until lightly browned.
2. Add tomato dices, coconut milk or cream, water, and cholula and bring to a boil. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and puree soup in a blender. Season to taste.
4. Serve topped with roasted almonds and enjoy!
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek