In the video below, I go over some of our most frequent asked questions about Thrive Life and Canada.
Most importantly, Thrive Life does ship to Canada! Yay!!
How are Thrive Life Canada Consultants paid?
when deposit is made.
What Thrive Life products are available in Canada?
Are Thrive Life Canada orders charged tax?
by Thrive Life are submitted to the proper government agencies.
Why are the prices in Thrive Life in US dollars instead of Canadian dollars?
It actually makes it cheaper for those of you in Canada. If we had fixed prices and due to the exchange rate, you would be paying more. Example, if the US site had $10.00 and the CAD site has $14.00 you would always pay that price. But when you do a conversion to Canadian dollars, you end up paying less because of the exchange rate. It you did the conversion last month it would be 13.41 Canadian.
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek