Thrive Life foods and one pot meal = fantastic! It doesn't get much simpler than this.
This recipe combines all the goodness of chicken, tomatoes and broccoli with the ever flavorful basil. Yum!
We use Thrive Life foods because not only does the foods taste great, you don't need to wash or chop anything. When you're using any of Thrive's meats, they are also pre-cooked so that is a huge time saver as well.
We used the Thrive Life chopped chicken in this recipe but you can easily substitute either the Thrive Life seasoned chicken slices or grilled seasoned chicken slices. The chopped chicken is small pieces and cooks quickly. It's also the only Thrive chicken that is not pre-seasoned. Click here for a video that compares the 3 Thrive Life chicken options available.
Thrive's broccoli has been another go to item in our house. We purchase the family size can because we use it so often. It's nice when you just want a small amount of broccoli in a dish and you can just open your can and toss an handful in.
With this one pot meal, we also included the Thrive Life mozzarella cheese unrefreshed and let it cook with the meal. You can choose to do it either way and if you refresh your mozzarella cheese first, you can add it near the end of cook this meal instead of the beginning. Also if you have refreshed cheese, you can sprinkle more on the top. Who doesn't love extra cheese, right?
Refreshing Thrive Life freeze dried cheese is easy. Click here for a video on how to refresh your cheese. Many times I'll just add it to the meal, while cooking, and let it refresh that way. It does take a little longer so be aware of that.
This recipe easily makes 2 servings. Double it for a family of 4. We used 1 cup of elbow macaroni and next time will go down to 3/4 cup since we had a little leftover.
Chicken, Tomato And Broccoli One Pot Meal Recipe
- 1 c. Elbow Macaroni
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 c. Thrive Chopped Onions (or Thrive Onion Slices)
- 1/2 c. Thrive Broccoli
- 1/2 c. Thrive tomatoes
- 1 c. Thrive chopped chicken
- 1/8 c. Thrive Basil
- 1/4-1/2 c. Thrive Mozzarella Cheese (We added a 1/2 cup because more is better)
Add 2 1/2 cups water to pot.
Add all ingredients except Basil.
Stir, bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Keep an eye on the water level and if you need to add more, do it. We added an extra 1/2 cup water but did it slowly and as needed.
Simmer 10-15 minutes until noodles are done and chicken and broccoli are refreshed.
Turn heat off, stir in Basil, cover and let sit for 5 minutes.
Serve with additional mozzarella cheese and basil, if desired.
Note: If you refreshed your mozarella cheese ahead of time, add it in about 1/2 way to give it time to melt. If you are doubling this recipe, add 5 cups of water.
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek