This easy loaded cauliflower can be made in the oven or on the stove top in a pan. Since it's usually pretty warm in Arizona, we tend to do everything on top of the stove, rather than in the stove.
When you make this on top of the stove, you don't have to refresh the foods prior to since the water will refresh them easily. The longest part of the stove top process is waiting for the cheddar cheese to refresh and melt. When I have already refreshed cheddar cheese in the fridge, I use that and adjust the cooking time accordingly. Here's a video on how to refresh cheese from Thrive Life.
If you're near the bottom of your Thrive Life cauliflower, there will most likely be some cauliflower powder from the freeze drying process. Either you can add that to whatever you're making or save the powder from the cans and add it to smoothies! Many people buy fruit and veggie powders to add to smoothies and you already have some available. Why buy it when you can easily make your own. I have 1 can labeled fruit and 1 can labeled veggie and pour any powder into the appropriate can to use in smoothies. With any of the freeze dried meats, I use that powder to make broth.
This is such a simple recipe because it involves to cleaning or cutting of cauliflower! Just take what you need from the can and you're ready.
Loaded Cauliflower Recipe
- 2 cups Thrive Life Cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons Thrive Life Green Onions
- 1/2 c. Thrive Life Shredded Cheese
- 4 oz. Cream Cheese (chunked)
- 4 tablespoons bacon crumbles (optional)
Add 3 cups water to pot and add all ingredients except bacon crumbles. Once water is boiling, turn to a simmer until cauliflower is done and cheese is melted. I covered mine and it took roughly 15 minutes. Keep checking water level and if low, add a little.
In this version you are not refreshing the items first so you want to make sure you have enough water. Add in small amounts because you don't want it too watery. You want a creamier consistency.
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Refresh cauliflower, green onions and cheese. Add cream cheese and bacon crumbles. Stir lightly. Bake in a small casserole dish for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and can be mixed together.
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek