This delicious Vegetable Pesto Bucatini is packed with yummy goodness! It takes about 15 minutes so you'll be enjoying it in no time. This is the beauty of using Thrive Life foods. It cuts your time easily in half and that means you have more time to do fun things instead of spending too much time in the kitchen.
If you don't have Bucatini pasta, you can substitute spaghetti or any thicker type pasta.
Vegetable Pesto Bucatini Recipe
- 9 ounces Bucatini Pasta (Spaghetti or similar noodle will work great too!)
- 1 ½ cup Thrive Life Butternut Squash
- 1 cup Thrive Life Broccoli
- ½ cup Thrive Life Tomato Dices
- 1 cup Thrive Life Onions Slices (can substitute Thrive Life chopped onions)
- 1 ½ cups Pesto Sauce
- 1 ¾ cups Water
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add pasta and boil for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Strain and set aside.
2. While pasta is cooking, in a medium sauté pan add water, 1 tablespoon butter or oil of your choice, butternut squash, broccoli, tomato dices, and onion slices. Simmer until water has evaporated, and then sauté 1-2 minutes.
3. Add pasta and 1 cup pesto to vegetables and stir well to coat everything evenly. Add more pesto if desired. Allow to heat up. Season to taste. Enjoy!
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek