GREAT NEWS for those of you who are feeling anxious about getting some long term food storage items!
Thrive Life has decided to open up "pre-orders" on cases of a few of the most popular products that have been out of stock. These items will begin shipping in 8-12 weeks depending on the item and will ship separate from the rest of your order. You will see what items have the 8-12 week shipping as you are ordering.
Payments will be taken at the time of the order even though they won't ship yet, and returns must be requested within 30 days of placing the order.
The easiest way to shop is go to shop our picker page at and select the cases you want, then you can select "proceed to delivery" or "proceed to cart". I highly recommend doing it as a delivery order so you get wholesale pricing and free shipping when your order is $99 or more!
Here is a list of the cases available for pre-order as of right now:
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek