Thrive Life March Specials Video! Freeze Dried Fuji Applies, Blueberries, Grilled Chicken Slices, Raspberries, Cauliflower And More!
Lots of Thrive Life favorites in the March delivery specials! When you go to the site, you'll probably see a lot of out of stock. We're blowing through inventory at a crazy fast level so check back often. Thrive is working their tails off to keep the specials in stock so if you see them out today, they may be back by tomorrow.
If you're not a Thrive Life customer and would like us to set up your account and join our newsletter, click here. You'll receive monthly recipes, sales and tips.
This month we have the Grilled Seasoned Chicken Slices. In the video, I talked about the comparison of our 3 Thrive Life chicken options. You can see that here.
Some of you may have heard the story about how the Fuji Apples helped us find Thrive Life. We were looking for an easy way to have apples daily without getting ones from the store that were mushy or woody by the time we ate them. That started our hunt for freeze dried foods along with looking for easier chicken options. Since then, life has been easy and I no longer spend way too much time trying to pick out apples at the store. I just grab some from the can and enjoy!
Thrive Life blueberries are an ultimate snack in our house. They are delish! I love them right from the can and taking them on road trips.
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese is on special this month. While I love mozzarella cheese, I don't use it often enough to buy a bag. This allows me to refresh a serving when I need it for the week and I'm good to go. No waste! It's easy to refresh cheese and I have that video here. You can also just add it to whatever you're cooking if you're not looking for the cheese as a topper. Another way is to spread the cheese out and squirt it a few times with water from a spray bottle to refresh. I just do the baggie method.
Since I just did my video for Beef Fajitas Meal In A Jar (I'll be posting it soon with the recipe), I totally spaced that the Beef Slices are on special this month too! They have been a HOT seller so when you can get them, do it! I know you're all wondering what the Beef Slices looking like, SO....here you go!
When I cook them, most of the time I end up breaking them into smaller pieces. Thrive Life does carry Shredded Beef and Small Diced Beef also if you're looking for smaller beef pieces.
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek