Thrive Life March Monthly Delivery Specials Are Here! Grilled Chicken, Blueberries, Fuji Apples, Beef Slices And More!
Thrive Life announced their monthly March delivery specials! The monthly specials are exclusive to delivery customers. Delivery simply means a recurring order or autoship. Now the cool thing is that you don't keep the same items on your autoship (unless you want to), can shop the monthly specials and flash sales, skip a delivery or two if you don't need anything or even cancel it. No penalties and no risk. PLUS when you shop through our consultant link, you'll save 15% on your delivery and delivery orders that are $99 or more, ship FREE!
This month we have 2 items that I buy every month - Fuji Apples and Blueberries! These are just delicious and we love snacking on them. Our parrot loves them too! I was so tired of buying apples and they would be woody tasting or seem to go bad within a few days that I set out to find an apple alternative. That's how we found Thrive Life! That and chicken which is another story.
The blueberries are scrumptious too! It's so much better than purchasing blueberries at the store and when you get to the middle of the package, they are moldy. Has that happened to you? It seemed to happen to me at least 50% of the time. Amazing how that is always hidden from view.
We don't eat a ton of mozzarella cheese in our house so it never made sense to buy a bag and then try and eat it before the expiration date. With Thrive cheese, I just scoop what I need out of the can. Many times I add it right to what I'm cooking instead of refreshing it. However, if I want it to spread on top of a meal, I will refresh it first. That's super easy and you can see my video here. Another way is to spread it out and use a squirt bottle to dampen it and then let it sit in the fridge to refresh. The question we hear is...Is it like real cheese? Yes because it is real cheese. It's just freeze dried so it needs to be refreshed. An unopened can lasts up to 25 years and when you open the can, it's best to use it within a year.
The grilled seasoned chicken slices are just like our seasoned chicken slices, but grilled. Thrive carries 3 different chickens and you can see the Thrive chicken comparison video here.
Have you tried Ruvi yet? It's fruits and veggies and nothing else. It is the easiest way to get your fruits and veggies in daily! When the kids want a sugary drink, give them Ruvi instead! Keep it in the car to have a nutritious drink after soccer/football/baseball practice. Keep it at work instead of reaching for a soda.
Try Ruvi here! If you want to feel the full 30 day benefits of drinking Ruvi, try our monthly 32 pack! Otherwise we suggest getting an 8 pack so you have a week supply. Shop through our link to receive the consultant savings on delivery orders and sign up for our monthly newsletter so you are notified of all our sales!
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- And there’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Set up a Delivery order for the best price. Plus Deliveries over $99 ship FREE! You can change, skip or even cancel delivery orders at any time.
- Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
*Monthly Specials discounts available through the Monthly Delivery Service. One-time orders pay retail pricing.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek