This creamy and delicious Thai Chicken Curry recipe takes only 10 minutes to prepare. It's a nice quick, easy meal that will have you in and out of the kitchen in no time. We use Thrive Life foods for this recipe to cut down the time and make clean up a breeze.
Thai Chicken Curry With Potatoes Recipe
- 1 ½ cup Thrive Life Seasoned Chicken Slices
- ½ cup Thrive Life Red Bell Peppers
- 1 cup Medium Diced Potatoes (I prefer using Thrive Life Potato Dices. They are smaller but cook quick and no chopping)
- 2 Tbsp Green Curry Paste (Chef's Recommendation: Thai Kitchen Brand)
- 1 can Coconut Milk (13.5oz)
- 1 Tbsp Cane Sugar
- ¼ cup Water
1. Combine all ingredients in a sauté pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 7-8 minutes until sauce is thick.
2. Serve over rice!
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek