I'm always looking for low sodium and salt free alternatives. The easiest way is just to make it myself since I already have all the ingredients needed to make this tasty salt free fajita mix.
Salt Free Fajita Seasoning Recipe
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Thrive Italian seasoning (can substitute oregano)
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Just grab your ingredients out of your cabinet, add to a mason jar, shake and you're ready!
I didn't use the cayenne pepper in ours but if you want it hotter, feel free to add. I have it listed as 1/8 teaspoon but I'm wimpy.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek