I'm always looking for low sodium and salt free alternatives. The easiest way is just to make it myself since I already have all the ingredients needed to make this tasty salt free fajita mix.
Salt Free Fajita Seasoning Recipe
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Thrive Italian seasoning (can substitute oregano)
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
Just grab your ingredients out of your cabinet, add to a mason jar, shake and you're ready!
I didn't use the cayenne pepper in ours but if you want it hotter, feel free to add. I have it listed as 1/8 teaspoon but I'm wimpy.
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek