Do you LOVE onions? I do but I don't love the fact that I have to peel them. I also don't love how they make my hands smell and my eyes tear.
What I do love is the taste. I love adding onions to pretty much everything but there was a time I just said no to onions. On top of the drawbacks I mentioned above, I also kept getting onions that would turn soft after I purchased them.
Sadly, we went onionless.
BUT then there was a happy day! The day we ordered Thrive Life onions and opened the can. I could just grab a handful or pour some into what I was making and I was good to go!
No more tears! No more peeling! No more mess!
I went from onionless to having at least 6 cans of Thrive Life onions on hand all the time because I don't want to be without one of the most helpful foods we use.
In the video below I go over why both are these are great options for the onion lover in your house.
Personally, I feel that both are must haves to keep on hand. I have been eating a lot of cold salads lately, like tuna salad, and I just sprinkle the Thrive Life chopped onions into my tuna salad mixture and they refresh on their own. No need to add water since the chopped onions are small.
When I'm making something that I want a meatier type onion, I like to use the Thrive Life onion slices. These are perfect for fajitas!
Which onion should you choose? That's a hard one. If you prefer larger onions in meals, go with the onion slices. If you like to have the option of just tossing onions into anything and having them refresh quickly, go with the chopped onions.
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek