This delicious Black Bean and Corn salsa only takes 10 minutes to prepare. It takes great on tortilla chips, rice, or add it to your tacos or burritos.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1 cup Thrive Sweet Corn
- 1 cup Black Beans, drained (or Thrive Instant Black Beans, prepared ahead)
- 3 Roma Tomatoes, small diced (or Thrive Tomatoes)
- ½ Red Onion, finely chopped (or Thrive Onions)
- 2 Limes, freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro, finely chopped (or Thrive freeze dried Cilantro)
- ⅓ cup Water
1. Add corn to a medium bowl with ⅓ cup water. Mix until well refreshed.
2. Add black beans, small diced tomatoes, finely chopped red onion, the juice of two limes, cilantro, and salt & pepper to taste. Mix well.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve. Serve with tortilla chips or on your favorite taco!
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek