We get asked this question quite often so I thought I'd address it by video and in this blog post.
Are Thrive Life foods everyday foods or long term storage emergency foods? Easy answer - all of the above! Thrive Life foods are delicious and we use them daily to create yummy, quick and healthy meals. Snack wise, it doesn't get much better because we choose the fruit or vegetable snackies. Ok, many times we just eat out of the can but the snackies are an easier way to maintain portion control.
Thrive Life foods are real, whole foods that won't go bad in a few days or a week after purchasing. How many times have you bought food from the grocery store and found the fruit or veggies are slimy or have mold? Maybe the meat has already turned an off shade because it's near it's expiration date and needs to be frozen asap.
Literally, you won’t have to worry about mold with us! Our food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good. They have up to a 25 year shelf life when unopened. Therefore they are PERFECT for long term food storage or emergency foods.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat. You'll save SO much time in the kitchen!
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit. Your hands will be happy and you can have that meal on the table in no time!
- And there’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite! Seriously, just try some of those fruits without adding water. I could sit with an open can of strawberries or raspberries on the table as an air freshener. They taste amazing and with the strawberries...no more cutting those tops off! YAY!!
What’s so great about THRIVE foods?
It depends on what’s important to you. If you want to eat healthier without having to run to the store all the time, it’s the fresh taste, high quality standards, and natural health of our foods. If you’re looking to get a quick, nutritious, and tasty meal on the table it’s the convenience and versatility we offer.
No matter what part of mealtime’s most important to you, THRIVE has something great to offer.
When you pick up a can of food at the store, do you know where it comes from, or what standards of quality it was held to? With THRIVE, you can. They painstakingly pick the very best products out there so you don’t have to. You can be confident that every can contains only foods with the flavor, taste, color, and appearance that will create the best possible eating experience.
This is why we choose to eat Thrive Life foods everyday. It has been an amazing time saver and that's what is important to us.
When you purchase food, it should last, right? Too many people end up throwing out veggies and fruits because they simply don't have time to use them. You get strawberries that keep their tart yet sweet flavor, mushrooms that maintain their shape, and nutrition that is ready for your kid's plate. With Thrive Life's freeze dried food, you can actually eat what you buy.
What about Long Term Storage and Emergency Foods?
Thrive Life has perfected the art of long lasting food. Therefore, Thrive Life foods are EXCELLENT for long term food storage, emergency or disaster foods.
The thought of long term food storage, emergency and disaster foods has been brought to the forefront recently. Many people never thought about having extra. I did a recently video that went over how we got started prepping on a smaller scale.
Whether or you decide to do prepping on a huge scale or a smaller scale, you should have some extra food. The best part is that so many people think that they should have foods that they aren't going to eat. Thrive Life foods are the opposite because they are easy to use and taste great.
It's easy to open a can and grab some chicken, hamburger or beef out and then some veggies from another can and you have a quick meal. That's what you want for long term storage and emergency foods. I'm sure you don't want to be making elaborate meals but if that's what you like, Thrive Life can help you there too. Except you'll be saving lots of time.
Thrive Life foods Nutrilock promise keeps our foods as fresh as the day it was harvested. So you won't have to worry when there is an emergency and grabbing something off the shelf and it being bad.
I've run into a number of people that said they had tuna, beans, noodles, etc. with expiration dates long past. There is no reason to stock up on foods that are going to expire in a year or two. Many canned goods don't have dates that are more than 2 years out. Life happens and if you've bought them for long term storage or emergency foods, when disaster strikes (or lockdown), those foods could be expired already.
I believe in store what you eat and eat what you store. We rotate our foods because we eat them. For foods we eat less regularly, I know that with Thrive Life, I'm good for the next 25 years! If I don't eat it by then, I really shouldn't have purchased it. lol
We invite you to try Thrive Life foods whether you want to eat them everyday, some days or in 10 years from now. I know you'll be happy with your purchase because once you go freeze dried foods from Thrive, you'll wonder why you didn't do it sooner!
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek