This was a quick and easy beef stir fry! This is just another reason we use Thrive freeze dried foods. You can make a meal quickly because the meat is already cooked and just needs to be refreshed or rehydrated.
First I put all the dry Thrive ingredients with a tablespoon of olive oil in the pan and sauteed for a few minutes. During this time I put 1/4 cup of Thrive honey crystals and mixed with 1 tablespoon water and 1/4 teaspoon of water in the microwave for 30 seconds.
After this, I added 2 cups of water, covered and simmered for 10 minutes. Stir this and keep an eye on the water level. During this time I made the rest of the "sauce" and combined those ingredients.
After the 10 minutes, I added the sauce and cauliflower rice, covered and let simmer another 10 minutes. Check the tenderness of your beef and if you need another 5 minutes or even more water, add it.
One Pan Beef Stir Fry With Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 c. Thrive beef slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 c. Thrive broccoli
- 1/4 c. Thrive green beans
- 1/4 c. Thrive onion slices
- 1/4 c. Thrive red peppers
- 1/4 c. Thrive mushrooms
- 1/4 c. Thrive carrots
- 1/4 c. Thrive honey crystals
- 1/8 c. soy sauce or no soy sauce
- 1/ teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
UPDATE: Beef slices have been replaced with the Small Diced Beef.
- Saute all dry ingredients in pan for a few minutes.
- Place 1/4 cup honey crystals and 1 tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon water in a microwave safe cup. Microwave for 30 seconds. Do this while sauteing the dry ingredients.
- Add 2 cups of water, cover and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir this and keep an eye on the water level. If you need extra water, add it.
- While that is cooking, make the sauce. Combine honey, no soy sauce (if you prefer soy sauce, use that), ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Add the sauce and cauliflower rice to the pan, stir, cover and summer for 10-15 minutes until beef is tender. Mine was fine in 10 minutes.
If you prefer brown or white rice, you can easily substitute instant rice for the cauliflower rice.
We used the 10 oz cauliflower rice bag that was frozen. We've made our own cauliflower rice and use about 1 1/2 cups in this recipe.
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek