This crunchy BBQ-ranch chicken wrap will satisfy all your taste buds. This recipe makes 4 servings and you'll have a tasty lunch or dinner done in 15 minutes!
Crunchy BBQ Ranch Chicken
- 1 3/4 c. Thrive Chopped Chicken - Freeze Dried
- 3/4 c. Water
- 1 tsp. Thrive Chefs Choice
- 1/4 tsp. Smoked paprika
- 1/2 c. BBQ sauce, divided
- 1/4 c. Ranch salad dressing
- 4 sli. Bacon, cooked & chopped
- 1 c. Shredded lettuce
- 3/4 c. Thrive Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese - Freeze Dried
- 3/4 c. Thrive Shredded Cheddar Cheese - Freeze Dried
- 3/4 c. Frito corn chips, lightly crushed
- 4 c. Tortilla wraps of choice (spinach, jalepeno, or chipotle go great!)
- Reconstitute chicken with water, seasoning, paprika, and 1/4 c. BBQ sauce. Let sit while preparing other ingredients.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of BBQ sauce and 1 tbsp. of ranch on every tortilla.
- Top tortillas with lettuce, cheeses, and chips.
- Fold ends of tortilla into the middle and roll tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap to hold form, or place sandwich pick into each half, and cut on diagonal.
To change the serving size, click here.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek