When I first received my can of Thrive Life cheese, I tried it right out of the can and knew I would never need to buy cheese from the store again! Once I refreshed it, that was confirmed.
As you'll hear in the video, my dog Rio is impatiently waiting for some cheese. He loves it as a little treat and I can give him several pieces so he thinks he's getting LOTS of treats when in reality, he's not. He was pretty done with seeing the cheese can and cheese only a few feet in front of him and panted louder as I continued as he was raising his paws saying...hurry lady, can't you hear I really, really want some?
Refreshing cheese can be a little tricky because you'll naturally want to add more water than what the directions call for. Follow the directions and add the recommended amount. After I drizzle the water over the cheese, I mix well and then place in a resealable bag. When it's in the bag, I massage it gently to distribute the water evenly. You can choose to use it right away but the longer that it's able to refresh, the better it is.
It will say fresh in your fridge for about 5 days. It probably is a little longer but since we make what we'll need for the week, our doesn't stay in the fridge for more than a few days.
Thrive shredded cheddar cheese calls for 3 1/2 tablespoons of cold water drizzled on 1 cup of cheese. If you are using your cheese in a meal and mixing it in or layering it on top of something hot, you don't need to refresh it first. It will melt without refreshing.
Why use Thrive Life foods?
Thrive food is different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one we own, and that it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek