Did the word cheesy catch your attention? I know it always does for me. While this recipe isn't the cheesy, ooey and gooey type, it does contain 2 cheeses blended into a sauce. That qualifies for cheesy, right?
I couldn't help but gaze into the pan of goodness just before I added water. Such a colorful meal!
The best part of this was it took me less than 2 minutes to toss this all in the pan and that is why we LOVE Thrive foods! There is no way I would have made this meal previously because of all the washing and chopping and prep it would have taken. Not to mention, since it's a smaller amount of this and a smaller amount of that, then I'd have a lot of unused veggies and have to come up with a recipe for those.
Once the water is added to start refreshing the veggies, grilled chicken and cook the angel hair pasta, this recipe comes together quick.
I had the angel hair pasta on the bottom of the skillet and broke into 4 pieces. Make sure to stir during this process so your pasta doesn't stick together.
I tossed the ingredients for the cheesy sauce in a blender. You can also use a food processor but I find the blender quicker and easier to clean. It's all about convenience for me!
Cheesy Grilled Chicken, Veggies and Pasta Recipe
3/4 c. Thrive Grilled Seasoned Chicken
1/8 c. Thrive chopped onions
1/4 c. Thrive carrots
1/2 c. Thrive broccoli
1/2 c. Thrive red bell peppers
1/3 c. Thrive zuchinni
1/3 c. Thrive tomato dices
Angel Hair Pasta (we used a little less than a quarter diameter)
2 1/2 c. water
Ingredients for Sauce:
1/4 c. Thrive Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 c. Feta cheese
1 teaspoon Thrive basil
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
1/2 tablespoon Thrive sour cream powder
1 teaspoon garlic, minced and heaping
1 teaspoon Thrive classic lemonade powder
1/2 tablespoon Thrive Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Thrive parsley
1/2 teaspoon Thrive chives
1/4 c. water
1. Add dry ingredients into skillet and water. Cook on medium high, covered for 5 minutes. Be sure to stir every few minutes to separate the noodles.
2. While that is cooking, toss the sauce ingredients into the blender.
3. Uncover skillet, add the sauce, stir and let simmer for about 4-5 minutes.
4. Let sit covered for a few minutes and serve.
Makes 2-3 servings. If you like larger servings, add more pasta.
Pro Tip: This cooks quickly! If it's your first time making this, we suggest having the sauce blended prior to the start of cooking.
We've also enjoyed this as a vegetarian recipe on meatless Mondays by not adding the chicken.
What's the BEST way to shop for Thrive products?
We're excited that you are interested in learning more about Thrive Foods and how you can use them in your everyday cooking to save time and money in the kitchen and also have food on hand for emergencies. Here are 3 ways you can buy Thrive and know you are getting the best deals:
- Shop our Consultant Website: This way you will save huge off retail pricing by shopping with us as your consultants. By joining our list you'll receive a temporary password but you can shop ANY TIME and get wholesale prices by visiting https://
- Join the Thrive Delivery Service: Get the BEST prices on Thrive, sent to your doorstep, at a budget you can afford every single month. Choose from hundreds of ingredients or meals, schedule your delivery, cancel or skip anytime. We'll remind you of what's coming before each order so you can change it if you'd like. You'll also receive monthly coupons for specials only available to our Delivery Service customers. PLUS you receive FREE SHIPPING on Deliveries $100 or more! Be sure to activate your order. If you would like it to process today, after you select a date, go back into your Delivery and click on Ship Now. Not ready to set up a Delivery? No problem! You can still place individual orders. When you shop through our Thrive Life website, you'll receive our wholesale pricing.
- Become a Consultant: Earn commission and free food benefits off your OWN purchases and when you tell your family and friends about Thrive. There are no mandatory sales quotas. You select one of our Consultant kits to get started. Learn more about being a Thrive Life Consultant here.
- Sign up for our newsletter: Stay updated on sales, recipes and kitchen tips. Sign up here.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek