This is a delicious, quick and easy side dish for any meal! It comes together in 10 minutes and even makes a great snack.
2 c. THRIVE Red Bell Peppers - Freeze Dried
2 c. THRIVE Green Beans - Freeze Dried
1/2 c. THRIVE Onion Slices - Freeze Dried (you can substitute THRIVE chopped onions)
3/4 tsp. THRIVE Chefs Choice
1 tbsp. Garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Butter
1 1/2 c. Water
1. In a medium skillet with a lid, saute garlic with the butter until slightly caramelized.
2. Place the dry vegetables in the skillet with seasoning and pour water over the top.
3. Stir together to refresh.
4. Place lid on top and simmer for 3-5 minutes to steam and cook. Stir well to fully refresh the vegetables.
To adjust the serving size or purchase ingredients here.
These ingredients are also part of our Pulled Pork Chef Pack. Our Chef Packs include 7 recipes that can be whipped up in under 30 minutes.
Why use Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods?
Thrive freeze dried foods are different than any other kind you’ll find on the market.
- These foods won’t spoil in a few days…or even a few weeks. They’re good.
- You won’t be thawing, degreasing, or cutting raw meat.
- You won’t be chopping veggies or washing and peeling fruit.
- There’s an extra burst of flavor you won’t find anywhere else! Just take a bite!
- Just toss in any meal or refresh (rehydrate) in warm water.
- Free of GMOs, preservatives, artificial nonsense and chemical junk
- The Nutrilock Promise! It's our little secret that makes our food higher in nutrients and freeze-dried fresh all year long. It's a rigorous 41 step process that one Thrive Life owns, and it takes that wild, naturally ripened food and gently locks in the nutrients and flavor without the use of preservatives. Can the grocery store do that?
Want to get a percentage back on your own Thrive Life orders and recommend the products to others? Join us and become a consultant. Click here for details. When you sign up, watch for our names - Lisa and Rich Jelinek to know you're on our site. We'll be sending you an email welcome and check your junk folder if you don't see it.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek