Stuck at work and don't want another burger from a fast food restaurant? Well, you're in for a treat to your tastebuds! You might not be on a Caribbean Island but you will feel like it.
The Thrive Island Style Pork is ready in under 15 minutes!
- Open the bag.
- IMPORTANT! Remove the oxygen absorber (don't forget this step!)
- Shake bag and then add ⅓ cup of hot water to
bag and stir to combine.
- Seal bag and let sit for 10–15 minutes, massaging bag
occasionally. Stir again and add more water if needed.
Boom! You're done and ready to eat! We prefer to eat this straight out of the bag but it's delicious if you pile it on a bun or pour over rice.
Since we're at home when eating this, we add pretty hot water and ours is ready in about 7-8 minutes. If you're in an area that doesn't have hot water and you are using warm water, it will probably take closer to 15 minutes to refresh everything. Just try it and see.
The Island Style Pork is tender and tangy and with this handy To Go pouch, it makes lunch or a snack easy and delicious! If you're going out camping, take a few To Go pouches with you for easy foods while you're enjoying the outdoors.
Prefer a larger serving or want to make your own? Grab one of our our Thrive Life Pulled Pork pantry cans or family sized cans. This allows you to be creative and add what you'd like. The proteins are already cooked, so you just need to refresh with water or toss into any creation and let it refresh while cooking.
Wondering what’s for dinner? Get the Pulled Pork Chef Pack with 7 chef-crafted recipes that can be whipped up in under 30 minutes! Your pack includes all the Thrive Life ingredients you need to make these recipes:
- Sweet and Sour Pulled Pork with Rice
- Open-Faced Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Pulled Pork Shepherd's Pie
- Pork Chile Verde
- Spanish Rice
- Steamed Green Beans with Red Peppers
- Loaded Mashed Potatoes
The following Thrive Life pantry cans are included in your pack:
- Pulled Pork (FD)
- Onion Slices (FD)
- Red Bell Peppers (FD)
- Green Chili Peppers (FD)
- Green Beans (FD)
- Espagnole (Savory Beef Gravy)
- Country White Dough Mix
- Instant White Rice
- Mashed Potatoes
Items in this pack are recipe-based; however, based on availability, some products may be replaced with comparable items that can still be used in the recipes (i.e. replacing onion slices with chopped onions).
What's the BEST way to shop for Thrive products?
We're excited that you are interested in learning more about Thrive Foods and how you can use them in your everyday cooking to save time and money in the kitchen and also have food on hand for emergencies. Here are 3 ways you can buy Thrive and know you are getting the best deals:
- Shop our Consultant Website: This way you will save huge off retail pricing by shopping with us as your consultants. By joining our list you'll receive a temporary password but you can shop ANY TIME and get wholesale prices by visiting https://
- Join the Thrive Delivery Service: Get the BEST prices on Thrive, sent to your doorstep, at a budget you can afford every single month. Choose from hundreds of ingredients or meals, schedule your delivery, cancel or skip anytime. We'll remind you of what's coming before each order so you can change it if you'd like. You'll also receive monthly coupons for specials only available to our Delivery Service customers. PLUS you receive FREE SHIPPING on Deliveries $100 or more! Be sure to activate your order. If you would like it to process today, after you select a date, go back into your Delivery and click on Ship Now. Not ready to set up a Delivery? No problem! You can still place individual orders. When you shop through our Thrive Life website, you'll receive our wholesale pricing.
- Become a Consultant: Earn commission and free food benefits off your OWN purchases and when you tell your family and friends about Thrive. There are no mandatory sales quotas. You select one of our Consultant kits to get started. Learn more about being a Thrive Life Consultant here.
- Sign up for our newsletter: Stay updated on sales, recipes and kitchen tips. Sign up here.
Lisa and Rich Jelinek